Applications Open: 07/29/2022 to 08/11/2022
USAJOBS – Job Announcement GS11 posting-Direct Hire Authority
USAJOBS – Job Announcement GS7/9 posting
As a Physical Scientist within the Central Midwest Water Science Center, some of your specific duties will include:
· Work as the lead project chief or assisting the lead project chief on the design and execution of surface, groundwater, and water quality projects.
· Manage, collect, analyze, and visualize hydrologic, environmental, geospatial, and climate data to assist with data retrieval, QA/QC, and routine analysis.
· Develop, test, and document code for statistical analyses and predictions of water resources data to support projects investigating water quantity, quality, and use.
· Prepare reports of findings, tables, and graphical materials summarizing results of hydrologic investigations for use in technical reports and presentations.
· Develop, test, and document modeling and numerical analysis methods to answer specific hydrologic questions.
· Operate a government owned or leased vehicle as an incidental driver.
Apply today at the links above!