As the fall semester begins, the National Ground Water Association (NGWA) is offering free student memberships to those studying in groundwater-related programs (in both undergraduate and graduate programs), whether in a university, community college, or a drilling school.
NGWA student member benefits include:
- Access to NGWA’s educational programs including, Develop Your Professional Skills: Young Professionals and Students Virtual Conference on October 13th
- Digital access to current, and all past, issues — as well sneak peeks of yet-to-be-published papers — of Groundwater® and Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation® via the Wiley Online Library
- A subscription to monthly NGWA member e-newsletter, Groundwater Matters
- Use of NGWA’s online Career Center
There are also special benefits available to students at our biggest annual event, NGWA’s Groundwater Week, where students can:
- Present academic papers and posters
- Compete in a scholarship competition
- Network with industry professionals.
If you are interested in joining NGWA, all you need do is complete and submit a brief online application to https://www.ngwa.org/members/join-ngwa/Students.